Thursday, November 30, 2006

Paris, France - "Sara's Day" and Andrew

What an awesome day. I arrived by train in the morning and went straight to my hotel. It's a quaint place, snuggled between narrow streets. Very Francais!
My friend Andrew - Tech 3 Yamaha - joined me once I arrived and we took off to do our part as Tourists. We played those parts very well. Walking was the mode of transport and we did tons of it. We hit the Catacombs first and that was an experience I wasn't sure I was going to live through. But we did.
We also checked out the Louvre and would have loved to have taken an pic of the Mona Lisa, but that was a no-no. The Champs Elisee was fantastic as was the Arc de Triumph and of course the Eiffel Tower.
I hope you enjoy the images, though you'll find a handfull that look rather shakey.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah pareee, one of my most favorite cities in ze world. Peut-ĂȘtre, un jour, je te montrerai la VRAIE ville. Mains sur mains

Friday, December 01, 2006 3:35:00 PM  
Blogger Sara Walker said...

It was a great time. I plan on going back and going out to the country side. Have some french wine, a baggette, some cheese and forget about the rest of the world.....

Saturday, December 02, 2006 11:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Sara!! i'm spanish and i like your job!! jaja i would like to work in motogp racing uuuufff it would be great!! eeeyy please oooh please write me (lorenagilmar@hotmail.com)and tell me how you got to work in that. what have i do???
one kiss, bye

Sunday, December 10, 2006 3:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home