Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Here we are very close to Christmas and some of us still don't have it all together, go figure. I'm looking forward to this Holiday. No need for presents to be bought, no stress about who gets what or how much, no guilt to suffer....

I'm really happy to come together with my family and spend several days celebrating the reason for the season, enjoying the company of my grandmother Ruby and my aunt Laura. Re-connecting with my brother who's visits are so short and spending great moments with my mom and dad.

It's been a very busy year for me, I've flown over the Atlantic four times and been to both the east and west coast numerous times, and all of it has been a blast though stressful at times.

But here I am, and it's nearly 2007. I've survived a birthday and now I'm looking forward to bringing in the New Year.

2007 looks very promising and exciting, both personnally and professionally and I can't wait to get started on another adventure.

All my hopes and dreams to you and your families, may Christmas be full of wonder and great memories and may the New Year bring forth all kinds of fortunes, be they great or small.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Sara Walker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home